Gedicht

Die Deutschen sind ein gemeingefährliches Volk: Sie ziehen unerwartet ein Gedicht aus der Tasche und beginnen ein Gespräch über Philosophie.

Heinrich Heine, 13.12.1797 - 17.02.1856

Sonntag, 24. November 2013

Pain and Death

You think you can understand me
Nobody can understand me
Why do you think you could it
Do you think because you know something
Something of my life
Your knowledge is nothing
It is like a bottle of water in the ocean

You know only the good side of me
But what about the dark side
If you can understand this then
May be you will understand me
May be you will die if you see what i mean
Because it is so painful

I go the path of pain and death
My soul is full of darkness
No light has shine in it for so many years
My heart is frozen
Frozen by the chill of the world
A world so full of pain and death

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen