Gedicht

Die Deutschen sind ein gemeingefährliches Volk: Sie ziehen unerwartet ein Gedicht aus der Tasche und beginnen ein Gespräch über Philosophie.

Heinrich Heine, 13.12.1797 - 17.02.1856

Freitag, 22. November 2013

Pain and Love

so much pain and no way out
why is love so danger
why can it destroy everything

one time you think you found everything what you want
and in the next moment you lose it all
why is nothing for ever

you think you know everything
but your knowledge is nothing
you can't understand what you do

you think you are the best
you aren't it
you are nothing in this world

I don't know why
I think at you all the time
but you, what did you do

my life is full of pain
never I can forgot it
never I can stop to think at you

everybody warned me
but I didn't listen at them
and now I see that they have right

life is so hard
why can't I go the easy way
why do I choose the hard way

I want to say you what I think about you
but I can't, why
the fear is over me

I want near to you
but so near you are so far away you are
my little angel

death is next to me
death is near to me
sweet death is coming

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen